The Town of Roosevelt was established in 1904 when Theodore Roosevelt was President. It is located in the lower southeast corner of Burnett County. Some of the first settlers here in the early 1880’s were Hans Hanson and A.J. Sand. The current estimated population is 202.The major industry is farming.
Monthly meetings and elections are held at the Timberland Lutheran Church on County Highway H.